The rooms of the spa hotel Holiday Club Saimaa are situated in three separate hotel wings (229 rooms in total), each with their own unique atmosphere. You may choose to stay in the Castle Hotel – an old renovated hospital building from the 1920s, the intimate Gant Hotel, or the family-friendly, spacious Club Hotel. Most rooms have a balcony with an amazing view over Saimaa or the spa grounds. From all the rooms, our guests have direct indoor access to the spa, restaurants and all available indoor activities. Simply dress up or put your trainers on and go and enjoy yourself.
Club Hotel suits for families
Club hotel has 137 spacious rooms. The rooms can accommodate up to 4 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. Some of Club hotel’s rooms have their own, spacious balcony and others have a French balcony. The rooms are equipped with amenities such as a large flat-screen TV, refrigerator and bathrobes. The beds can easily be moved together or separated.
Romantic Castle Hotel
Castle hotel has 63 peaceful and romantic rooms. The rooms are equipped with luxurious bathrobes. The basement of the Castle Hotel also offers hobby facilities featuring guided activities. Castle Hotel is an adults-only hotel.
Relax luxuriously at Gant Hotel
Gant hotel has 21 spacious luxury rooms. In the stylish rooms of the Gant Hotel, you can enjoy luxury and quality. In the same wing of the Gant Hotel, you can pamper yourself with luxurious treatments from the Harmony Spa or do some shopping in the Gant Shop, offering many Gant products.
Holiday Club Villas apartments
Besides three hotel wings, there is also 63 spacious and high-quality Villas-apartments connected to the hotel building. Villas apartments have a sauna, balcony and fully equipped kitchen. Apartments have one or two bedrooms.
Luxurious accommodation at the Pavilion's Deluxe Rooms
Do you want real luxury on your vacation? Next to Saimaa Spa Hotel, there are 8 new, luxurious and stylish deluxe rooms. Rooms are located above the Alexander banquet Hall. All rooms include a 200 cm wide double bed. Outdoor access to the main spa and hotel building.
Activities for everyone
- Ice arena: skating, games and dancing – with or without skates. Arena also morphs into a stunning event, meeting or conference room.
- Cirque de Saimaa spa: fountains, water-park attractions and the sauna world, not to forget the waterslide and roof-terrace wooden bath tubs
- Luxurious wellness area with pampering treatments
- BowlCircus bowling arena: to hone your teamwork skills
- 18-hole golf course amidst beautiful scenery
Restaurants – atmospheres change, quality stays
- From à la carte delicacies to treats from the fast-food kitchen
- From the atmospheric O’Learys to laid-back relaxation at the poolside bar
- From the views on the scenic terrace to the classic terrace atmosphere in the Castle courtyard
Apartments and holiday homes
- There are also holiday homes in the premises of Holiday Club Saimaa. The holiday homes are built with the latest technology to meet modern demands for energy efficiency and environmental friendliness.
- Versatile conference facilities, flexible service and comfortable beds
- A direct access from conference lobby to the boxes surrounding the Holiday Club Arena. The boxes suit when organizing meetings or small gatherings.
- For bigger events, there is an ice arena, or part of it – with or without the ice. Versatile space can be divided into two parts. The Holiday Club Arena has a capacity for up to 1,750 people.
Virtual tour - 360° panorama pictures: