Nuijamaa Parish Museum is located to the border area between Finland and Russia. The museum building was built in the year 1910. Nuijamaa Seura (Nuijamaa Society) founded the museum in 1979. The museum is open in the summer on Sundays and on traditional singing evenings. There are exhibitions on two floors. The ground floor presents the history of Nuijamaa before the Winter War and the upper floor is decorated as a evacuee home. Also an own exhibition representing the farming culture.
Admission free (only by prior arrangements).