Enjoy skiing on real snow already in October in Ukonniemi, Imatra.
The track will be made at Ukonniemi stadium, using snow collected during last winter. Thanks to the track, the ski season will begin as early as the end of October. The track will open on 20.10, and the season will continue well into spring. Users will be provided with permanent conditions for traditional and free style skiing to promote practice and fitness.
The track is located in the immediate vicinity of the Imatra Spa Arena ice rink and Aviasport Arena in Ukonniemi, Imatra, and continues all the way to the Imatra Spa. Starting points onto the trail are located at Imatra Spa and Ukonniemi Stadium.
- Length of track approximately 5 km
- Track profile suits both professional and fitness series
- Starts from Imatra Spa and Ukonniemi Stadium
- Biathlon also possible: 30 lanes covered with snow
- Day ticket 10 €
- Weekend ticket 25 € (three days)
- Weekly ticket 35 € (7 days)
- Monthly ticket 45 €
- Season Card 70 € Early Bird Offer valid until October 21. After that, normal Season Card Price 80 €
Read more about the first snow skiing track here